Combined Config Item Lookup Table
This is a work in progress. For corrections, contributions, or enhancement requests, please contact me.
Instructions (Click Here to Expand/Collapse)
Data is organized into the following columns:
- Order – When sorted ascending this is the order of configuration items in the ProSim config item menu. This is the default sorting order.
- Config Item Name – The formal ProSim name for the config item and state.
- Item Group – The ProSim hardware group the config item is in. Applies only to switches. Related switch functions are grouped together under the item group name so you quickly identify all switch positions for that function.
- System – The ProSim system group the item is in (e.g. Electric, Pneumatic, etc)
- Type – The config item type (e.g. Switch, Indicator, etc)
- Location – The physical location in the cockpit the item is related to.
- Image* – A close-up image of the hardware position for the selected config state.
- Location Overview* – The physical location of the selected item.
- Part #* – If an OEM part number exists for the item, it will be listed here. Otherwise, other hardware options may be listed in the Notes section.
- Part Image* – What the OEM part looks like.
* = Click the + sign at the left side of each row to expand the row and see this information
- Search fields/drop-downs in the column headers allow you to quickly refine your search in real time.
- The main search box allows for a unified search of the entire table.
- You can sort each column using the arrow in the column header
- Clicking on a Location takes you to the related panel diagram where you can perform a visual search for the item you’re interested in.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.simobsession.com/prosim737-reference/combined-config-ref/